Atal Pension Yojana – APY Scheme Eligibility & Benefits, (APY Chart) अटल पेंशन योजना: ऑनलाइन आवेदन व अकाउंट स्टेटस: Atal Pension Yojana is a scheme run by the Central Government. Atal Pension Yojana will benefit all the elderly people of the country 60 years and above. This scheme is going on in all the states of the country. It was started in the year 2015. Under this scheme, all the aged 60 years or above will get a fixed amount of 1000 to 5000 rupees per month as pension.
Atal Pension Yojana has been specially brought for all the people working in the unorganized sector. With this, they will not face any kind of financial constraint to run their livelihood easily in old age. They can live their life conveniently and fulfill all their needs on their own. They don’t have to depend on anyone.
Atal Pension Yojana – APY Scheme Eligibility & Benefits
Under the Atal pension yojna 2022, any employee working in the unorganized sector is willing to take benefits under this scheme, then he can apply in this scheme. Under this scheme, the elderly get a monthly pension ranging from 1000 to 5000 rupees. With this amount, the beneficiary himself can choose under which scheme he wants pension. This is because the employee himself also invests in this scheme. And with that amount the government also contributes. It depends on the amount invested by him, how much pension he gets.
The pension amount received under this scheme will not only be available to the employee, but if he dies, then this pension amount will continue to be received by his spouse. Nominee) will get lump sum amount ranging from Rs 1.70 lakh to Rs 8 lakh 50 thousand. For the application of this scheme, any person who is between 18 years to 40 years should be registered under this scheme.
|Name||Atal Pension Yojana|
|When was launched||1 June 2015|
|Who launched||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Department||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Beneficiary||All workers of unorganized sectors|
|Purpose||to give pension after 60 years of age|
|Toll Free Number||1800-180-1111|
Eligibility for Atal Pension Yojana?
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be between the age of 18-40
- Should make contributions for a minimum of 20 years.
- Must have a bank account linked with your Aadhar
- Must have a valid mobile number
How to Apply for Atal Pension Yojana?
- All nationalized banks provide the scheme. You can visit any of these banks to start your APY account.
- Atal Pension Yojana forms are available online and at the bank. You can download the form from the official website.
- The forms are available in English, Hindi, Bangla, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Fill up the application form and submit it to your bank.
- Provide a valid mobile number, if you haven’t already provided to the bank.
- Submit a photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
Atal pension yojana full details in hindi | APY online apply
If you also want to take Atal Pension Yojana, then you will also have to register under it. Before this you can find out by looking at the contribution chart how much contribution or installment you will have to pay for different pension amounts. By looking at this chart, you can decide as per your convenience on what basis and how much amount you can pay. We will see the contribution chart here through our article.