Community certificate in Tamil Nadu: Obtaining a caste certificate, also known as a Community certificate, is now much easier. You can apply online without going anywhere for caste certificate. This article provides a brief overview on how to apply, what documents are required and how much it will cost.
Community certificate is required to join a school, get benefits and get placement in employment. To get a Community Certificate from a few years ago, you have to go to the taluka office and apply. Then you will have to wander several times to get that certificate.
How to get Community certificate in Tamil Nadu?
Currently, various certificates such as Community certificate, income certificate and location certificate can be applied for and downloaded online. To this end, the Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency service TNeGA was launched.
You can apply through this website at TN e-Sevai, Net Center or at home. In this article you will learn how to apply for caste certificate while you are at home.
|Name of the Service||Community certificate in Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Tamil Nadu|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
- The applicant should belong to any reserved category such as Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The applicant should be residing in Tamilnadu
- The applicant should have completed 3 years of age
- Filled application of the Community Certificate
- Parents’ identity proof and an affidavit stating the applicant’s name, father’s name, address, and community; if the particular applicant is a minor
- Address Proof
- Ration Card
- Proof for the age of the applicant
- Caste Certificate of the parents
- Aadhar Card
Steps For Apply Community Certificate Online
- First go to the e-Sevai website at https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/
- Click on Citizen Login
- If you already have an account you can login directly. Maybe create a new account if you are new to User? Press the SignUp button.
- The Registration page will open. Fill in your Name, District, Taluk, Mobile Number, Email Id, Aadhaar Number, Login ID and Password.
- In this you have to give the Login ID something to remember. This is because you will have to type in this Login ID every time you login.
- The OTP Number will be sent to the mobile number you entered. Enter that OTP and click the Verify OTP button.
Login TNeGA Account
- Once you have successfully registered a new account, you can sign in with it. Go to the login page, enter your username and password, and then click Login.
- Once the account is opened, first select Revenue Department. .
- All the services coming under the Revenue Department will be sorted. In it, select Community Certificate
- Press the Proceed button.
Even if you want to get any certificate on the e Sevai website, you need to register the CAN number. CAN number is the access number of the citizens. This can be called a citizen account number in Tamil. All you have to do is register this CAN number once.
If you have already registered your CAN number, you can go directly to the application page. Perhaps if you are new, you should know how to register a citizen account.
Apply online for Community Certificate in Tamil Nadu
- The Applicant Details, Current Address, Permanat Address and Contact Details registered in the CAN Number will be automatically filled in the Community Certificate Application Form.
- Fill in the form Details section. Select Father Community and Caste, Mother Community and Caste.
- If any of your family members have received any certificate from the Department of Revenue through this tnesevai website, select Yes and enter its number. Otherwise select No.Download Download Self Declaration Form and Print it. Then you sign it and scan it.
- Download Download Self Declaration Form and Print it. Then you sign it and scan it.
- In the Select Document field, select each one and upload it after adding the relevant document. After uploading all the documents, the Make Payment button will appear. Click that button.
- You have to pay 60 rupees to get the caste certificate. Tick the Check Box below and click Make Payment.
- You can pay by any of the options available. I have selected Debit Card (ATM Card) here. Enter the ATM Card information and press Make Payment.
- Now the OTP number will come to the mobile number registered with your bank. If you enter that number and submit, the payment will be made. You will receive an acknowledgment slip after you pay. Store it
You have successfully applied for a Community certificate in Tamil Nadu online. You can download your caste certificate after your application is approved by the concerned authorities.