EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2022 : UPPCL Bijli Bill Registration Form, EK Must Samadhan Yojana Apply | उत्तर प्रदेश एकमुश्त समाधान योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन | EK Must Samadhan Uttar Pradesh Form | एकमुश्त समाधान योजना लाभ
Those farmers of the state who take loan for agriculture, and are unable to pay the loan due to natural calamities and other reasons. Keeping these problems in mind, the Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has started the one-time solution scheme. Under this scheme, if the farmer pays his loan as a lump sum, then he will be given a rebate in the interest rate from 35% to 100% by the state government. About 2.63 lakh farmers of the state will be benefited by the operation of this scheme. This scheme has been divided into three categories by the government.
EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2022 : UPPCL Bijli Bill Registration Form
As we know, Uttar Pradesh is an agricultural state where more than three-fourth (75 percent) of the population is engaged in agricultural activities. The economy of the state is mainly based on agriculture and in such a situation it becomes necessary that the state government should take welfare measures for the farmers engaged in agriculture and it is happening. Farmers are given benefits under many schemes by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. One of these schemes is known as the one-time solution scheme Uttar Pradesh.
This scheme has been started by Shri Yogi Adityanath ji to provide help to all the poor farmers of the state. Through the scheme, assistance will be provided to all those poor farmers who have taken any loan to fulfill their agricultural land or related needs. This scheme is being run only for the poor farmers of the state. Under this scheme 2.63 lakh farmers are to be benefited. The scheme has been started for the welfare of farmers, under which the Uttar Pradesh government
|Uttar Pradesh Ekmusht Samadhan Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Ekmusht Samadhan Yojana (OTS)|
|in Language||उत्तर प्रदेश एकमुश्त समाधान योजना|
|Launched by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of the State|
|Major Benefit||100% discount on surcharge|
|Scheme Objective||Gift to electricity consumers in outright solution|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme
The main objective of starting this scheme is to encourage the farmers to repay the loan and to reduce the NPA rate of the banks. Uttar Pradesh one-time solution scheme has been started for the farmers. Through this scheme, if the farmers pay a lump sum loan, then they are provided a rebate of 35% to 100% in the interest rate. So that they have to pay less amount to repay the loan. Through UP EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2022, now all those farmers will be able to repay their loan on time, which is weak in their economic condition.
Benefits and Features of UP Lumpsum Samadhan Yojana
- UP EK Must Samadhan Yojana 2022 has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
- Through this scheme, if the farmers make lump sum payment of the loan, then they will be given a rebate in the interest rate ranging from 35% to 100%.
- More than 2.63 lakh farmers will be benefited through this scheme.
- You can apply through both online or offline means under the Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme.
- This scheme is divided into three categories by the government.
- This scheme can be availed only till 31st March 2021.
- Through this scheme, the economic condition of the farmers will improve and they will become self-reliant and empowered.
- The NPA rate of banks will also come down through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, the farmers of the state will be encouraged to repay the loan.
- This scheme is operated by Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank.
Eligibility and Important Documents of UP EK Must Samadhan Yojana
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a farmer.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- land papers
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Process to apply under Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you.
- Your registration form will open on this page.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, mobile number etc.After filling all the information you have to attach all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme.
Offline process to apply under Uttar Pradesh lump sum solution scheme
- First of all you have to get the application form from nearest Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank branch.
- To get this application form, you have to pay a fee of ₹ 200.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- After this you have to attach all the important documents from the application form.
- You will have to get the signature of the village head and letter maker along with the photo of the farmer in the application form.
- From the application form, you will have to attach the latest Khasra and Khatauni Kisari Bahi, Aapkar Patra, certified copy of 5, 11, 23 and 45 and an affidavit of non-availability of competent branch management.
- With this application, an advance contribution of minimum 10 shares has to be deposited at the rate of ₹ 100 per share. Apart from this, an entry fee of ₹ 3 also has to be deposited. If there is a copy participant, then in this case also it is mandatory to deposit ₹ 3 nominal membership fee.
- After filling all the fees you have to submit the application form in the branch of Uttar Pradesh Sahakari Gram Vikas Bank.
Which official site must be visited to enroll for EK Must Samadhan Yojana?
To enlist/register the plan, you need to upgramvikasbank.up.nic.in You need to go to the authority site. You will be prepared to just enroll your self through this site.
Are the reports’ expectation’s to apply for one time settlement conspire?
To fill the application type of Kisan Samadhan Yojana, you will require a few essential reports like Aadhar Card, Domicile Certificate, Land Documents, Loan Documents, Bank Account Number, Identity Card, Passport Size Photo, Mobile Number, etc.
Who can apply for Samadhan Yojana?
Just rancher residents of Uttar Pradesh state can apply for this plan. Ranchers of some other state can’t have any significant bearing for this plan.
What are the crucial points of the public authority to send off one-time settlement plot?
This plan has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the government assistance of the ranchers. Around 2.63 lakh ranchers will be offered benefits under this plan.
Electricity consumers को Yogi Government ने दी बड़ी छूट, बढ़ गई है OTS Scheme | वनइंडिया हिंदी
UP government has announced to launch a new scheme named Uttar Pradesh Ekmutta Samadhan Yojana. This scheme has been started to give benefits to the farmers of UP state. Under this scheme, all those farmers of Uttar Pradesh state who have taken loan for agriculture, all those farmers can easily pay their loan under this scheme.