Online Application Form for New Smart Ration Card in TamilNadu through tnpds.gov.in PDF, ஆன்லைனில் புதிய ரேஷன் கார்டுக்கு விண்ணப்பிப்பது: Applying online, let’s see. First of all, log on to https://tnpds.gov.in/ Under Electronic Card Services, click on Apply for an Electronic Card. It will start on the next page. Click on the application for a new card. Then under the Name of family head box, enter the name in English and Tamil correctly.
|Beneficiaries n||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Launched by||Tamil Nadu PDS|
|Objective||Distribution Of Ration Card|
Online Application Form for New Smart Ration Card in TamilNadu through tnpds.gov.in PDF
The ration card is one of the essential basic identity cards for every citizen of the country. Only when it is needed do some people realize its importance. Until then, people are not even aware of how to get this.
They are confused about how to apply for a ration card when needed. Questions arise among them as to which office to go to and whom to see. To alleviate this confusion, the government has implemented an online application system.
How to apply Online Application Form for TNPDS Smart Ration Card.
- First of all, you have to visit TNPDS official Website
- Click on the smart ration card application button present on the home page.
- Register yourself at the portal.
- Now you need to fill in the basic details in the application form.
- Attach all the asked documents in this portal.
- Add family member details, gas connection details, and declaration in Form.
- After adding the details please click on the Submit button.
- After submission of all the details, a reference number will be generated.
How to Make Changes in TNPDS Smart Ration Card Online
- Go to the official website of TNPDS.
- Then select Smart Card Related Services.
- Choose the option you want to edit.
- Then enter your registered phone number.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details you want to change that’s it.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recent Size Photography Pass
- Bank passbook
- Caste/Category certificate
- Income certificate
- Electricity bill