PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 CSC Login, Last Date, List download(प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना): Farmers are urged to pay the crop insurance premium under the Prime Minister’s Pasal Bima Yojana immediately to avoid unexpected crop compensation.
The covt-19 epidemic has shown the potential of farmers to help the country ensure food security for all. Even during the general freeze, the distribution of food grains continued uninterrupted as farmers worked hard.
Through it, the farmers have helped the Prime Minister’s Autonomous India Vision Self-Sufficiency Project. The Prime Minister’s Crop Insurance Scheme protects farmers from crop insurance, natural disasters and pests. Agriculture officials are raising awareness among farmers to pay crop insurance premiums to avoid unexpected losses.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2023 CSC Login, Last Date, List download(प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना)
The Prime Minister’s Pasal Bima Yojana (PMPPOY) was launched during the 2016 Caribbean season. It was started with the aim of providing crop insurance with low premium and supporting agricultural production.
BMFPO aims to provide sustainable production in the agricultural sector by providing financial assistance to farmers affected by unforeseen crop loss / damage. Farmers are encouraged to adopt innovative and modern farming practices.
The scheme is applicable to all farmers including short term agricultural activity loans / Kisan credit cards for specific crops. Aadhar is mandatory to get crop insurance from the 2017 Caribbean season. It is up to the states to determine the level of funding based on average yields at the district level. The PMPOY has been modified accordingly.
|Article Category||Pradhan Mantri Yojana|
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana|
|Location||All over India|
|Launched on||18th Feb 2016|
|Launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Authority||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Objective||To empower the farmers of the nation|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
How to Apply Online for PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form?
- Go to the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana’s official website.
- Go to the homepage and click the signup link.
- A page with the Registration Form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill in all requested information and make sure it’s right.
- Click the submit button, and your account will be transformed into an official website.
- After that, you must log in to your account and complete the crop insurance application form.
- Finally, press the submit button, which will display a successful message on your screen.
- All farmers including share croppers and tenant farmers growing notified crops in the notified areas are eligible under this scheme
- Coverage of Farmers
- Loanee Farmers (Compulsory Coverage): All the farmers availing seasonal agriculture operations (SAO) loans from financial institutes (Loanee farmers / KCC holders) for the notified crop would be covered compulsorily.
- Non-Loanee Farmers: The Scheme would be optional for the non-loanee farmers.
- Coverage of Crops
- All Food Crops (Cereals, Millets, and Pulses), Oil seeds, Annual Commercial/Horticulture Crops.
Required Documents for PMFBY Scheme Apply Online
- Farmer’s Permanent Resident Proof
- Farmer’s ID card like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, PAN card, copy of the driving license, etc.
- All land records like a number of Khasra farms, etc.
- The crop has been sown in field proof.
- A letter as proof of the farmer that the Patwari has signed.
- Farmer’s Annual Income Statement
- Farmer’s bank account details
- Farmer’s passport size photo.
- Farmer’s registered phone number.
Process of PM Fasal Bima Yojana Status Check
- You need to visit the PMFBY Portal.
- Then click on PMFBY Application Status.
- Now you have to select your State, District, Block, and session.
- After then click on the submit option.
- Now PM Fasal Bima Yojana Application Status is on the screen.
- Check your Name in PMFBY Beneficiary List 2022 to claim the benefit.
- You can also download PM Fasal Bima Yojana List PDF for furthe
Compensation under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
|Name Of Crop||PMFBY Compensation Amount Per Hectare|
Helpline for PMFBY Insurance
- Toll Free Number of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Insurance Companies are
- Agriculture Insurance Company :- 1800116515
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Co.Ltd. – 18002095959
- Bharti Axa General Insurance Company Ltd. – 18001037712
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. – 18002005544
- Future Generali India Insurance Co. Ltd. – 18002664141
- HDFC Ergo General Insurance Co.Ltd. – 18002660700
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co.Ltd. – 18002669725
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Co.Ltd.- 1800-103-5490
- National Insurance Company Ltd. – 18002007710
- New India Assurance Company – 18002091415
- Oriental Insurance – 1800118485
- Reliance General Insurance Co. Ltd. 18001024088/ 180030024088
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co.Ltd – 1800568999
- SBI General Insurance – 18001232310
- Shri Ram General Insurance Co.Ltd – 180030030000/ 18001033009
- Tata Aig General Insurance Co. Ltd. – 18002093536
- United India Insurance Co. – 180042533333
- Universal Sompo General Insurance Company – 18002005142
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
Under the scheme, only 2 per cent of the sum insured is payable for paddy, pulses, groundnut, maize and small grains. For cotton crops 5 per cent of the total insurance is payable.