PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) Form 2022 PDF Download Online, प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is an accident insurance scheme. This will benefit the poor and low income community. The Government of India is supporting this project.
The Government of India is supporting this project. The plan (PMSBY) provides accidental death and disability coverage within a year and can be renewed annually. This social security scheme does not charge high premium and the premium payable is Rs. It is only 12 rupees per year.
18-70 year olds who save bank accounts are eligible to join this scheme (PMSBY). Accidental deaths and accidental injuries are included in the plan. If the applicant commits suicide, the scheme will not benefit his family (PMSBY). However, the concession is available in case of death due to murder and not in case of disability due to attempted murder.
Under PMSBY, the sum insured provided on the basis of total incapacity for permanent incapacity and accidental death is Rs. 2 lakhs. However, in case of permanent disability, it is Rs 1 lakh insurance. There is no refund for hospital expenses after the accident.
PM Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY) Form 2022 PDF Download Online | प्रधानमंत्री सुरक्षा बीमा योजना
As we told you in the above article that if the insured person dies after the accident due to any reason, then in that case the policy amount of the deceased person is up to Rs 2 lakh as per the insurance of the family members. will be provided. Under this Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, if the hand or eye of an insured person is lost in a car accident, then ₹ 100000 is given to the person taking the policy under the protection insurance scheme at that time. apply for this scheme.
|Title||Suraksha Bima Yojana 2022|
|initiated||By Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||poor people of the country|
|Objective||providing accident insurance|
|sum insured||2 lakh rupees|
|insurance premium||12 rupees per annum|
PMSBY Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- PMSBY is available to people whose age belongs to the age group of 18 to 70 years.
- The aspirant should have an active saving bank account.
- The aspirant will have to sign a consent letter for the auto debit of policy premium.
- Any individual can join PMSBY Scheme through one bank account only.
Documents of PM Suraksha Bima Yojana
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- age certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Appropriation of premium under Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Insurance premium to be paid to the insurance company: ₹10 per annum per member
- Reimbursement of charges to BC/Micro/Corporate/Agent: ₹1 per year per member
- Reimbursement of Operating Expenses to Partnership Bank: ₹1 per annum
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana Features
- The scheme provides a accidental death benefit of up to Rs. 2 Lakh
- In case accidental death or permanent disability or irrecoverable and total loss of both hands, both eyes or sight or one leg or foot, the insurance cover would be up to 2 Lakh.
- The sum assured would be Rs. 1 Lakh in case of partial disability or lost of one leg, hand, foot, eye or sight.
- The assured amount will be paid to the nominee.
- The scheme will be renewed every year with a single year cover at a time.
PMSBY | Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana। 12 rs Insurance Scheme | PMSBY | 1 Rs per Month
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111/1800110001.