(PMJDY) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 : Jan Dhan Yojana, Open Account Online, प्रधानमंत्री जन धन योजना, ஜன்தன் யோஜனா திட்டம்: According to the Union Finance Ministry, more than 43.04 crore people have bank accounts and deposits of Rs 1,46,231 crore in the seven years since the launch of the Jan dhan scheme.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the Jandhan project in his Independence Day speech in 2014. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who launched the program on August 28, said it was time to celebrate the event, which would give freedom to the poor from evil forces.
The Prime Minister’s Jandhan Plan is a plan to ensure the availability of financial services. This includes access to bank savings and deposit accounts, withdrawals, loans, insurance and pensions.
(PMJDY) Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2022 : Jan Dhan Yojana, Open Account Online
Its basic principles are to ensure the availability of low cost financial services and financial plans, the use of low cost technology and its expansion to the majority of the population.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi. It is an ambitious financial scheme through which access to banking/savings and deposit accounts, remittance, credit, insurance, pension can be ensured. This account can be opened at any bank branch or Bank Mitra outlet. No minimum deposit is required to open this account. Account holders can open this account with zero balance.
As on 15th December 2021, 44.12 crore accounts have been opened under this scheme. Out of which more than 55% account holders are women. This information was provided by the Ministry of Finance. Jan Dhan account was opened by 24.42 crore women under PM Jan Dhan Yojana till 17 November 2021. About 1.65 crore citizens are getting the benefit of this scheme in Gujarat, out of which 0.84 crore or 51% account holders are women.
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To open Jan Dhan Account with zero balance|
|Main Objective||For promoting saving money through saving account with zero balance required condition|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||Citizen of India|
|Official Web Link||www.pmjdy.gov.in|
Account can be opened by a citizen of 10 years or above
Account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana can be opened in Public Sector Bank, Private Sector Bank or Post Office. If you have any other savings account then you can also convert it into Jan Dhan account. Any citizen of India whose age is 10 years or more can open his Jan Dhan account. Through this scheme, more and more citizens of the country can be connected to the banking system.
On opening this account, customers also get insurance of Rs 1.30 lakh. In which the nominee gets an amount of ₹ 100000 on death. Along with this, general insurance of ₹ 30000 is also included under this scheme. Under this general insurance, the account holder gets ₹ 30000 in case of an accident.
PMJDY Account Opening Online
For Opening Account Bank Details Required :
|Bank Branch Name|
|Name of the Applicant’s Village/ Town|
|Block Name/ Sub District|
|District NameName of the State|
|Ward Number / SSA CodeVillage code or Town code|
Details of Applicant in the scheme – PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening online
|Full Name of Applicant||Marital Status|
|Name of Father/ Spouse||Address|
|Pin code||Mobile Number|
|Aadhar Number||MNREGA Job Card Number|
|Profession or Occupation||Annual Income|
|Number of Dependents||Details of Asset|
|Kisan Credit Card Details||Existing Bank Account details (If any)|
Details of Nominee :
|Name of Nominee|
|Age of Nominee|
|Relationship with Applicant|
|Date of Birth ( in case of minor child)|
|Person details to have funds in case of minor nominee’s death|
Once the user’s account is opened. After six months, they too can get a loan of up to Rs 5,000 from the bank. But before that, they have to wait until the deadline. This situation will help many people living below the poverty line. Also, they can use this loan for some agricultural needs or for some profitable small business.
Jan Dhan Yojana – Important Documents
- Ration card
- identity card
- Pan Card
- Permanent / temporary address proof like electricity bill,
- Water bill or gas connection bill etc.
- Aadhar Card
- ID proof attested by a government institution
Jan Dhan Yojana Elegiblity
- To open an account under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, the candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- If the candidate does not have an Indian Nationality Certificate, he can still open an account under the scheme, although the bank will first verify it and then enter it in the low risk list and open the account.
- Candidate age should be more than 10 years to open the account.
Jan Dhan Yojana Benefits
Through Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, the account holder can take a loan of up to ₹ 5000 after 6 months of opening the account. The advantage of this loan is that you do not need to pay any interest for this i.e. this loan is given at zero interest rate. Although ₹ 5000 is not a big amount, but for the poor, this amount can be said as a gift or it can be said that it proves to be very useful in times of need.
The account holder can repay the loan provided by the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana at any time within a period of 36 months. If the account holder or borrower repays the loan as soon as possible, then there is a possibility of increasing the amount of loan given to him next time.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Registration
- Firstly, Aadhar Card
- Then, Identity Proof like Voter Card / PAN Card.
- Second, permanent address proof
- Also electricity bill, phone bill can be considered as address proof.
- Then, Government ID Proof
- 3rd mobile number/email id
- Lastly, passport size photograph.
Steps to Apply for PM Jan Dhan Scheme Registration
- Interested candidates should visit the official link of Pradhan Mantri Jan Tan Yojana Portal.
- You are on the homepage of the official portal.
- Then you have to go through an application form.
- After that, you will see the link to the Citizens Account Opening Form.
- Additionally, the user is given the language option.
- Then the application form will appear in front of you.
- So now you can download the application form or print it if required.
- Similarly, the form can be carefully filled in with the requested details.
- After that, attach the documents required for registration.
- Finally, submit your form along with the document to the bank of your choice.
- Also, do all the formalities required for a bank officer.
- Your registration process is now complete.
- Eventually, your PM Jantan project account will be opened.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana- Sarkari Yojana
As you all know that the outbreak of corona virus is increasing in the country, due to which people are facing a lot of problems again. Due to this epidemic, the citizens of the country are not able to even get out of the house, so the government is giving many facilities to the citizens of the country.
Some people want to check the balance of their Jan Dhan account, they are not even able to go to the bank, to overcome this problem, the bank has now simplified the way to check the bank balance, now people need to go somewhere. Not there. Yes, now they are sitting at home. Only balance check of Jan Dhan account can be done. You can check Jan Dhan account balance in 2 ways.