Pregnant Women Registration in Tamil Nadu for Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme | Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in: Government of Tamil Nadu “Directorate of Public Health and Preventive Medicine” Directorate of Public Health Preventive Medicine. “PICME – Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation” is a program set up on behalf of.
RCH will issue a unique identity card to all Reproductive and Child Health married and pregnant women (15 to 49 years old). This RCH-ID can be used for all deliveries of women holding this ID card.
Pregnant Women Registration in Tamil Nadu for Birth Certificate Under RCH Scheme | Pre-Registration of Pregnancy at picme.tn.gov.in
Pregnant women should register their pregnancy within 12 weeks with the health nurses of the nearest town / village primary health center and obtain an RCH ID. RCH ID is required to obtain a birth certificate.
Details required to obtain RCH ID:
- Copy of Aadhar of their Aadhar and husband.
- If you are below the poverty line, Dr. In order to get cash assistance under the Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Financial Assistance Scheme, they have to give their bank account details with the Nationalized Bank.
- Pre-registration can be done by calling 102 to get the RCH ID.
- RCH ID can be obtained by booking at Rural / Urban Primary Health Centers.
- You can make a reservation on your own at https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/
Documents Required for Availing Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Bank Pass book with photo
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- MGNREGS Job Card
- Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Card
- Any other photo ID issued by Government
Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity Benefit Scheme
|Instalment / Kind benefit||Conditionalities (as specified in the G.O Ms. 118, Health & FW dated: 2-4-2018)||Amount|
|1st Instalment||Antenatal registration on or before 12 weeks||Rs. 2,000|
|1st Kind benefit||First Nutrition Kit on completion of third month (Kind benefit)||Rs. 2,000|
|2nd Instalment||After 4 months subject to the conditions specified in the G.O.||Rs. 2,000|
|2nd Kind benefit||Second Nutrition Kit on completion of fourth month (Kind benefit)||Rs. 2,000|
|3rd Instalment||After delivery in Government health facility||Rs. 4,000|
|4th Instalment||After completion of all 3 doses of OPV/Rota/Penta valent and 2 doses of IPV||Rs. 4,000|
|5th Instalment||After completion of Measles Rubella vaccination between 9th and 12th month of their infants||Rs. 2,000|
Registration Process for PICME and getting the PICME number online
- Visit the Official Website of PICME.
- Now on the right hand side there is an option called “PICME Pre-Registration Public Source”, click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen in which you need to fill in the required details like name, address, reference number.
- You must select the district and administration in the field and then enter the code.
- Select the time from the slots so that you (VHN) can connect with the Village Health Nurse.
- After you complete the information, enter the email ID and mobile number and create an OTP.
- Enter the OTP that will be sent to your registered mobile number and click on the “Save” option
- visit the https://picme.tn.gov.in/
- Enter the prompt username and password where required.
- Then enter the requested captcha code.
- Finally click the “Submit” button
PICME Number Status
- First, go to the website https://picme.tn.gov.in/.
- Now, click on the option of Pre-Registration by Public.
- Then, select the Pre-registration Application ID status.
Where can I get an RCH ID?
If the pregnant woman confirms that she is learning and stays at her husband’s address or stays at another fixed address for at least six months due to a strike / strike, she can register with the health nurse at the local / village primary health center in the area.
Is RCH ID available immediately upon booking?
The health nurses of the city / village primary health center where the pregnant woman has booked will confirm her pregnancy, obtain the required details, register the pregnancy and issue the RCH ID within 7 days.