Stand-Up India for Financing SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneurs, अनुसूचित जाति/अनुसूचित जनजाति और/या महिला उद्यमियों के वित्तपोषण के लिए स्टैंड-अप इंडिया: Another step by the Government of India towards women empowerment and development of SC/ST, we will discuss about Stand up India Yojana.
Stand Up India gives assets to those women business visionaries and persons who fall in SC/ST classification of general public. Stand up India scheme was started by the Government of India to provide credit service mainly to the people belonging to the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes category.
The main objective of the scheme is to provide startup loans from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore through banks, in which at least 1 owner should be SC/ST category or one woman entrepreneur per bank branch.
Stand-Up India for Financing SC/ST and/or Women Entrepreneurs
India is progressing rapidly. Hopes, aspirations and expectations are on the rise. There is a large group of potential entrepreneurs, especially women and from the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) community, who want to set up their own enterprise and progress in life.
Such entrepreneurs exist all over the country. He has a variety of ideas about the venture, on the basis of which he wants to improve the life of himself and his family.
- SC/ST and/or women entrepreneurs; over 18 years of age
- Loan under the scheme is available only for greenfield projects. Greenfield, in this context, refers to the beneficiary’s first venture in the manufacturing or services or trade sector.
- In case of non-individual enterprises, 51% shareholding and controlling stake should be held by SC/ST and/or women entrepreneur.
- The borrower should not be in default to any bank or financial institution
Procedure to Apply Online
- Directly at a Bank Branch
- Through SIDBI Stand-Up India Portal (www.standupmitra.in)
- Through the Lead District Manager