Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2022 PDF – Doorstep Healthcare Services to Launch by MK Stalin, தமிழ்நாட்டின் மக்களைத் தேடி மருத்துவம் திட்டம்: The program will provide door-to-door screening for non-communicable diseases for those over 45 and those with disabilities. It was launched in Krishnagiri and 7 districts. The DMK government’s plan to provide people seeking medical and essential health services at their doorsteps. Chief Minister MK Stalin on Thursday inaugurated the project in Samanapalli village in Krishnagiri.
Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2022 PDF – Doorstep Healthcare Services to Launch by MK Stalin
- 1,90,932 people have received palliative care,
- 3,71,938 people have received physiotherapy
- 1,259 people received self-dialysis facility
The main objective of creating the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is to provide health care facilities to the citizens of the state in their respective homes. Under this scheme, not only the healthcare facilities but also the Medical Services will be provided to the right to their homes.
The government has covered 1172 health sub-centres, 189 primary Health centres and 50 Community Health centres in order to bring development in healthcare facilities. With the help of this scheme, the patients will be able to take treatment for their non-communicable disease without worrying about being in interaction with others.
Highlights of Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
|Name||Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2022|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Objective||Door to Door Health Care|
|Benefits||Health Benefits will be Given to Citizens who are 45 Years Old|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Benefits Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the poor citizens of the state who are 45 years or above.
- Under this scheme, the health care facilities will be provided to the citizens of the state.
- The aim of launching Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is to eliminate the visit of poor people to the various hospitals.
- The citizens who are above 45 years will be screened and if found any disease then they will be rewarded with Medical Services at the doorstep.
- The server will be done by the medical team that consists of women public health workers, women health volunteers, physiotherapists and nurses.
- Around 1172 health sub centres 189 primary Health centres and 50 Community Health centres are covered under Tamil Nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme.
- The chief minister is personally taking the stock of medical supplies for the citizens who are diagnosed with hypertension and diabetes.
- The preference will be given to the citizens who require physiotherapy.
- The Government of Tamilnadu has allocated the budget of Rs. 258 crores for the 7 districts which cover 1 crore people from 30 lakh families.
- 7 districts are covered under the first phase of this scheme.
- Round 1264 health workers, 50 physiotherapist and 15 nurses have been appointed for the implementation of this scheme
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Only permanent residents of West Bengal can apply for the scheme.
- Interested applicants must belong to Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem districts.
- Applicant’s age should be 45 years or above.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam scheme | மக்களைத்தேடி மருத்துவம்
The aim of this project is to make medical facilities accessible to all people. People who are unable to go to the hospital will be provided with medical assistance to go home and diagnose the disease.