You may have read many articles but I hope the TN Chief Minister Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Application Form, CMCHIS Card Download PDF, தமிழ்நாடு முதலமைச்சரின் மருத்துவ காப்பீட்டுத் திட்டம் article will satisfy all your doubts. The reason for that is that I have written this article in such a way as to satisfy all your doubts.
The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Medical Insurance Scheme has been launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu and is being implemented by the United India Insurance Company to provide modern and improved medical facilities to the poor and needy in Tamil Nadu through Government and Private Hospitals free of cost and to make health care accessible to all.
The Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Insurance Scheme will provide world class medical care to all people. About 1.57 crore families will benefit from this scheme.
TN Chief Minister Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Application Form, CMCHIS Card Download PDF
Tamil Nadu is one of the leading states in India in terms of major health indicators. It is rapidly advancing as a model state, especially in the care of women and children. In Tamil Nadu, 99.8 per cent of births are conducted in medical centers by qualified and trained personnel.
Tamil Nadu has had significant success in eradicating infectious diseases such as juvenile rheumatism, leprosy and tuberculosis. According to the Tamil Nadu Medical Department, there has been significant progress in the eradication of HIV / AIDS.
The hospitalisation and treatment expenses for the ailments specified under the scheme are covered. Beneficiaries can avail the treatment listed under the Amma Maruthuva Kapitu Thittam at any of the empanelled hospitals.
- Diagnostic Procedures
The cost incurred for diagnostic tests for the specified procedures is also covered under CMCHIS.
- Follow-up Treatment
The cost for doctor’s consultation or hospital follow-ups during the course of treatment or after, is covered under Amma Health Insurance.
Chief Minister’s Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
- Acquire an income certificate from the Village Administrative Officer/Revenue Authority.
- Carry all the required documents to the enrollment center. Get the documents verified by the kiosk operator.
- Next, your biometric details like fingerprints, photographs, eye scan, etc.
- will be captured. After verification and biometric scanning, your e-card will be issued..
How to Link Aadhar With URN
- The existing beneficiary shall open this tab “CMCHIS Online“.
- In the given slot please enter your 22 digit URN.
- Click the check box for acceptance to enter your aadhar number.
- Click the Enroll Now button and the user will be redirected to a page where the user needs to select the Family member and enter their Aadhar number and mobile number in the box provided.
- After entering the aadhar number and your mobile number, click submit button. The user will receive a OTP in the given mobile number. Enter that OTP in the box provided. You will receive a message as “Your Aadhar number registered successfully”.
- If your Aadhar number is already linked with URN, you will receive a message as “Already Registered”.
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
- Self-declaration from the head of the family Proof of identity Address proof.
Enrolled Beneficiaries Count in Tamil Nadu CM Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme
How to apply chief minister comprehensive health insurance | இலவச காப்பீட்டு திட்டம் |
TN Chief Minister Comprehensive Health Insurance Scheme 2022 Application Form, CMCHIS Card Download PDF + We hope all your doubts have been resolved through this article. Also if you need any information you can let us know your doubts in the comment box.