TN e-Sevai first graduate certificate Apply Online Link tnega.tn.gov.in, முதல் தலைமுறை பட்டதாரி சான்றிதழ் ஆன்லைனில் பெறுவது எப்படி?
The Government of Tamil Nadu accepts the full tuition fees of students who are first generation graduates in a family in order to promote vocational education. The government has been providing this facility to students since 2010 by issuing a separate government order for this.
The government said, ‘In the absence of single window graduates from government and private engineering colleges, medical colleges, dental colleges and veterinary colleges, the government will accept full tuition fees irrespective of income and caste. Agricultural colleges and law colleges ‘As mentioned.
TN e-Sevai first graduate certificate Apply Online Link tnega.tn.gov.in
The government is offering some benefits to the first graduate students in every family in Tamil Nadu. All first-generation graduate students will be exempt from that category. Accordingly, a first generation graduate certificate will be required to avail these benefits offered by the government. You can currently apply for this certificate online.
First Graduate Certificate Eligibility
- Applicant Should be a resident of Tamilnadu
- Applicant should be a first graduate from a family
- Fee Concession
- Any Address Proof
- Applicant Transfer Certificate
- Self-Declaration of Father
- Self-Declaration of Mother
- Father Transfer Certificate
- Mother Transfer Certificate
- Family or Smart Card
- Self-Declaration of Applicant
- Current Academic year Certificates
Apply First Graduate Certificate Online Tamilnadu Guide
- First, you have to visit the following link to Login to the TnEGA portal by clicking here
- Once you click on the above link, you will get the below login page to log in to the TNeGA
- TNeGA Account and on dashboard click “Revenue Department” Link.
- . On that, you have to click ” First Graduate Certificate“.
- On CAN Number page, have to search your CAN Number with the help of your phone number. After the search, have to verify the CAN number with OTP and proceed further.
Details of family members:
- Whether Alive
- Course Completed
- Year of Passing
- Current Course
- Current Academic Year
- Name of the Institute
- Institution Address
- Finally, the required documents must be uploaded at the respective level. Then submit the application and pay Rs.60 / – by credit / debit card or Net Banking.
Perhaps there is room in law to take criminal action if a student’s confession is found to be false. Similarly the benefits offered to the student will be calculated three times and the money will be collected from him or his parents. The Tamil Nadu government has said that action will be taken after the student’s affidavit is found to be false.