Venture Capital Assistance Scheme, उद्यम पूंजी सहायता योजना I hope we can formalize this useful article. You can also see how the purchase is used. Venture Capital Assistance is financial assistance by SFAC in the form of interest free loans to eligible projects to meet the shortfall in capital requirement for project implementation.
Venture Capital Assistance Scheme
To assist agricultural entrepreneurs to invest in setting up agribusiness projects through financial participation
Provides financial assistance for preparation of bankable Detailed Project Reports (DPRs) through Project Development Facility (PDF).
- producer group
- Partnership/Proprietary Firms
- Self help group
- agricultural entrepreneur
- Units in Agricultural Export Sectors
- Agriculture graduates individually or in groups for setting up agribusiness projects.
- Promoter’s request letter
- acceptance letter from sanctioning authority
- Approved Valuation of Banks
- current account statement
- Copy of partnership firm certificate in case of partnership firm
- Equity Certificate
- Backward linkage of farmer backed by agreement
- Promoter’s affidavit states that earlier VCA was not availed
- In case of unsecured loan acquired by the promoter, CA certificate has to be submitted
- Copy of current bank inspection report
Application Procedure for the Scheme
- visit the official portal of the SFAC, Government of India.
- Click on “ Venture Capital Assistance Scheme (VCA)” tab
- select “Online submission of venture capital assistance scheme Form” from the list of options to apply for the scheme through online mode.
- next page, Click on “Apply for New venture capital assistance scheme Application” link.
- Click on “Start Filing Application Form” button
Fill the application form with the required details such as
- Bank details
- Name and Address of controlling office of the branch
- Status of Accounts
- Cost of projects
- Name of the consultan
After filling the application form, you need to upload the required documents along with the form
Finally click on the “Next” button to complete the process.
Venture Capital Assistance Scheme (VCA) for startup Agribusiness
We hope you find the Venture Capital Assistance Scheme article very useful. If this article was helpful to you, we ask that you help your friends benefit too.