www.labour.tn.gov.in Portal Login / Registration / Application Status | TN Labour Department Online Portal PDF, Tamil Nadu Labour Registration 2022: Login, Renewal, www.labour.tn.gov.in Application Form, Check Status: They can apply to renew their membership registration one month before the renewal date expires.
Registered workers must renew their registration every 5 (five) years or until they reach the age of 60. Until tomorrow, only renewed workers will be able to receive benefits.
www.labour.tn.gov.in Portal Login / Registration / Application Status | TN Labour Department Online Portal PDF
First time visitors to this website can log in with their registration card number and mobile number. The application number will be sent to their mobile phone as soon as the application is submitted. If any clarification is required in their application, the concerned officer can ask for details and find out the details requested through a text message sent to the mobile number.
If their application is correct, the approval of the officer will be given and the renewal details for them will be sent via SMS to their registered mobile number. The updated registration certificate can be downloaded through it.
If there are any changes or omissions in the details already uploaded by the office, you can check their details already entered and submit the details. Their registration will be updated as soon as the details edited by them are approved by the Assistant Commissioner of Labor (Social Security Scheme).
|Tamil Nadu Labour Registration 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Article||Tamil Nadu Labour Registration|
|in Language||தமிழ்நாடு தொழிலாளர் பதிவு|
|Launched by||Government of Tamilnadu|
|Beneficiaries||Unorganized workers of Tamilnadu|
|Major Benefit||Provide Wages to Workes|
|Article Objective||To provide food security|
|Article under||State Government|
|Name of State||Tamil Nadu|
|Post Category||Article/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Tamil Nadu Labour Registration 2022||Official Website|
How to check TN Labour Application Status Online
- click on the Online Services option, which is present at the corner side of the top.
- Tap the option, you will see various services, from which you need to select the Application Status option
- New page will be displayed on your screen,
- Enter the Application Number,
- Click the Search option,
- The status of your application will flash on the page.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Labour Registration
- Residential Id – To get the benefit of the scheme, a candidate must be a native of Tamil Nadu. No candidates belonging to other states are eligible for this scheme.
- Labour Certificate – Applicants should produce suitable labor certificate to justify their previous job description and ensure that they are eligible to avail the scheme.
- PAN card
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
What are the different acts that come under the Labour Department of Tamil Nadu?
Establishment of Tamil Nadu Catering Act, 1958
The Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961
Labour Contract Act, 1970
The Inter-State Migrant Workmen, 1979
Tamil Nadu Beedi And Cigar Workers, 1968
labour Plantation Act, 1951
Trade Union Act, 1926