I’m writing every article I think will help you in some way. in that respect You have exceeded the maximum transaction limit set by your bank This article will be very useful for you.
You may sometimes notice the message “UPI Limit Exceeded Error” while performing UPI transactions on your bank account. You may be wondering why this error message is coming. I will explain to you the reason for this error message.
You have exceeded the maximum transaction limit set by your bank
The UPI (Unified Payment Interface) transaction method is better than other transaction methods. Because it is designed to be easy for everyone to use. But with this facility scams are also likely to take place. You may have seen these scams coming up in the newspapers from time to time. Therefore NPCI has set a maximum transaction limit per day to control the loss of a customer.
You can make transactions up to a maximum of 1 lakh rupees per day. It is not possible to transfer more than that 1 lakh. NPCI, the UPI service provider, sets this limit. Therefore, every bank must adhere to this.
Transaction Limit of Applicable on Bank Account
- Note that the maximum transaction limit in a bank account is 1 lakh.
- This UPI Limit applies regardless of the number of UPI processors.
- You will understand better if you explain this with an example.
- Suppose you are using more than one UPI processor.
- That means you are downloading and using UPI processors like Google Pay, Phone Pe and Bhim SBI Pay on your mobile phone. You have linked your SBI Bank Account in all the three processors.
- The first of them is you transfer Rs 50,000 from Google Pay processor to another person. Next you transfer 50 rupees through Phone Pe Processor. Then if you try to make a transaction through Bhime SBI Pay Processor you will see the message “SBI UPI Limit Exceeded Error”.
Can How many UPI Transactions Make Per Day
Do you know how many transactions can be made in a day?
Due to this limitation you may sometimes not be able to make the transaction. A maximum of 10 transactions can be made in a day.
If this number is exceeded, wait 24 hours until the end. If you have been denied transactions, check how many times you have transacted in the last 24 hours.
You have exceeded the maximum transaction limit set by your bank Thank you for reading this useful article. Also, let us know if you have any doubts about this article. We are committed to helping you.